You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Importance of Textile Testing, definition and purpose of doing testing?
- What are Standard Test methods, Standard methods for different countries & Standard atmospheric Conditions?
Why these are critical?
- Different types of Testing – Destructive and Non Destructive – their difference with examples and Classification of Testing – Durability and Performance tests
Day 2 , 25th Sep , 8PM-9PM
- Importance of Different International Regulations – 5 Regulations to be covered with examples
- Performance Tests - Colour Fastness Tests – 5 important CF tests – Washing, Water, Rubbing, Perspiration and Light
- Performance Tests – Shrinkage, Pilling and Abrasion, Appearance Tests
- Colour Assessment for Performance Tests - Colour Fastness Tests, Pilling and Appearance Tests
The institute can avail this lifetime opportunity in just $5 per student only.
The payment can be made through the training page of www.craft2cart.com by a single payment for the entire group of students and submit the attached google form
For further details, please write to us # email@example.com